Another article by Monivette Cordiero on the Michael Cravey incident sheds a little more light on the incident.
– Link to car chase video courtesy Monivette Cordeiro/Gaineville.com and the University of Florida → HERE
– Michael left his mom’s home at 6:30 am which would be no big deal if her home wasn’t an hour away from Gainesville. Kinda makes the stabbing a little before 7 a.m. implausible.
– While eating at McDonald’s that infamous morning, Michael received a call from his brother who obviously was wondering what the heck was going on. His mom also
called texted him. Michael didn’t know what they were talking about.
– The victims? Cliff Preston and wife Beckie Preston.
– Allegedly before the stabbing attack,
Michael Cliff Preston told the wife to run. She actually did and locked herself in the car, leaving her husband to fend for himself.
– The 911 caller? Karah Mechlowitz. She mentioned that Michael “seemed to be enjoying himself” the whole time this was going on. Uh…okay. That certainly makes sense when you take the wife’s story into account, who reported that after stabbing her husband, Michael came back to the car she had locked herself in and began “slamming his fist” on the window. Yeah. That definitely sounds like a jolly guy.
– The police said they handcuffed Michael after shooting him, then performed CPR. But I’m certain in the CPR video his arms are not handcuffed.
– Oh man, there’s so many details in this story my head just exploded.
For the FULL ARTICLE → www.gainesville.com